When talking about Chinese medicine, the group quarrels一聊中药,群里就吵架

 When talking about Chinese medicine, the group quarrels

Traditional Chinese medicine is an extremely sensitive topic, and it is called a magic weapon to destroy the group.

As long as they talk about Chinese medicine, there will be quarrels in the group, and the quarrels are in a mess.

Why are you arguing?

Because in this group there will definitely be a group of people who firmly support Chinese medicine, and a group of people who firmly oppose Chinese medicine, and both groups firmly believe that the other party is SB.

Dissatisfied with each other, and then quarreled.

The crux of the problem is not why there must be two factions in every group, but why the two factions are so firm in their thinking.

If they weren't so firm, they wouldn't have quarreled so fiercely.

Many people only see that this topic is likely to cause quarrels, but they don't know the reason for the quarrels.

The two factions who are quarreling think they are right, but in fact they are both right.

Just because they are indeed right, they are all extremely firm.

Western medicine or traditional Chinese medicine? Or which one is better, Chinese or Western medicine?

This question has been debated for more than a century.

As a knowledge flow blogger, if you ask me to recommend medicine to a sick patient, in most cases, I will recommend Western medicine/Western medicine.

The principle is clear, the efficacy is clear, and the side effects are clear. I know how the disease came about, and I also know how the disease disappeared. Of course, it is my first choice.

But there is one disease that is an exception, and that is sinusitis.

If you have rhinitis/sinusitis/chronic sinusitis, especially chronic sinusitis, I strongly recommend a Chinese patent medicine called "Huodan Wan", which looks like this.

This medicine is extremely cheap. It cost a few yuan a box more than ten years ago, and it is still a few yuan a box now.

In order to confirm the current price, I went out and bought a box, and the pharmacy only charged me 7.8 yuan.

The reason why I recommend this medicine is because I suffered from chronic sinusitis when I was a child. I sought help from many doctors (Western medicine) and tried many western medicines, but it didn’t cure me. It is a cure, the kind that directly removes the root.

I hardly take any traditional Chinese medicine, but I always believe in Huo Dan Wan.

Probably when I was in the first grade of junior high school, I caught a cold, which later developed into rhinitis.

At that time, my parents didn't pay much attention to it, but they found out later, they went to the doctor and took some medicine, but they didn't get cured.

Then, it developed into sinusitis, which later became chronic sinusitis.

Since the second year of junior high school, I have been tortured by this disease for the entire period of junior high school and high school, and it is very uncomfortable.

People who have never had rhinitis will never know the feeling, nasal congestion all the year round, poor breathing, excessive fluid accumulation in the nasal cavity, resulting in swelling pain in the forehead and tenderness in the cheekbones.

When rhinitis occurs, your attention is almost only on the nose, and your head is full of thinking about how to breathe again, and you have no mind to think about other things at all.

The problem of rhinitis is even worse at night.

Because of gravity, you will always sleep on your side.

Whichever side you sleep on, the nose on that side must be blocked, and the nose on the other side will be unblocked, so you can only breathe on one side forever.

If you dare to lie down and sleep, what you will bring is not two unobstructed noses, but two noses that cannot breathe. It can even wake you up in the middle of the night and force you to open your mouth to breathe.

If you catch a cold unfortunately, rhinitis patients will usher in a huge disaster. The whole nose will be stuffy.

When I woke up the next day, this person was groggy, his memory and reaction ability were greatly weakened, and he felt that the happiest thing in life was to take a breath of air unobstructed.

Therefore, this disease particularly affects learning and will seriously reduce learning efficiency, which is a disaster for any student.

And I didn't get cured of this disease until I was in college, and my breathing was not smooth until the college entrance examination room.

So I always thought that if I didn't have this disease back then, I would have gone to more than 985 universities in the end.

Any patient with rhinitis must have the same feeling for my previous experience, especially chronic sinusitis.

The illness is so uncomfortable and affects my life so much, why don't I go to the hospital for treatment.

I went, and I went to far more than one. Almost every year, I would go to 2~3 hospitals for consultation and change different medicines.

I have used almost all western medicines that can treat chronic sinusitis.

There were absolutely no fewer than 20 medicines that I used back then, and I have forgotten the specific medicines now.

I just went online to search for common western medicines for rhinitis. I must have used the following five medicines before, and the packaging and names are familiar to me.

Some of the pills are for allergic rhinitis, theoretically it is useless for sinusitis, and I know that these things are useless for sinusitis based on the medical knowledge I learned today. But I must have eaten it back then, and I still ate a lot. I don’t know which doctor prescribed it for me at the time, maybe it was a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

Back then, I was young and didn’t understand, so I took whatever the doctor asked me to eat, and dripped the medicine as the doctor told me.

However, it was of no use.

In the end, I even had a nose piercing, which was excruciatingly painful.

But in the end it was of no use.

Western medicine is indeed difficult to treat sinusitis, and the cure rate is extremely low, because the medicines are not suitable for the symptoms. The western medicine system has never developed a special medicine for rhinitis pathogens.

Because the cost of developing new drugs is very high, it is not profitable to research and develop rhinitis.

From my own experience, nasal washing with salt water is more effective than the above-mentioned western medicines that can cure rhinitis.

I also tried traditional Chinese medicine, consulted several Chinese medicine practitioners, and took a large package of medicine to boil.

After eating, it is still useless.

When I was in college, I once thought that this was the only way to go in this life, and that I would suffer for the rest of my life.

Anyway, I have gotten used to the pain, so I resigned to my fate.

Until later, I came across Huo Danwan.

I have forgotten which doctor prescribed this medicine for me, I only remember that it was a small western hospital, but I am very grateful to him.

It was originally said that this medicine would take 2 months to take effect, but within less than 2 weeks, I found that I could breathe smoothly.

The feeling of being able to breathe air freely gave me the illusion of being released from prison.

For a whole day, I was not hindered from breathing.

After being tortured for many years, I fell in love with this feeling immediately.

I have never had such a strong desire to take a drug.

Not to mention that this medicine can cure the extremely difficult chronic sinusitis, even if it needs to be taken all the time to treat the symptoms but not the root cause, I will definitely take it.

So insisting on taking medicine for 2 months is not a problem at all for me, and I have completed the task of taking medicine without any discount.

Then I found out, I was healed.

Even if the drug is stopped, I can still breathe smoothly. At night, I can sleep lying down when I want to sleep, and I can sleep on my side if I want to sleep on my side. I will never be woken up in the middle of the night again.

At that moment, I was completely overwhelmed by this medicine.

In the later days, every time I caught a cold, 100% of my chronic sinusitis would reoccur. The specific symptoms were that the duration of the cold was much longer than that of ordinary people, and the nasal congestion was particularly severe.

So every time I catch a cold, I will definitely buy a new box of Huo Dan Pills, the medicine will cure the disease and directly solve the problem of nasal congestion.

This kind of life lasted for another five or six years, and the chronic sinusitis finally disappeared completely. Even if I caught a cold again, I would not suffer from sinusitis again.

That's why I went to the pharmacy to buy a new box to confirm the price, because I haven't taken this medicine for many years, and by the way, I will take the medicine box as a model for everyone to take some photos.

Because of my life experience, I have no brains to recommend Huodan Pills to any rhinitis patient, because I am really cured by this medicine, and the result of my own trial medicine is that this medicine is crushing in the treatment of rhinitis and sinusitis. Press all Chinese and Western medicines.

But there is a problem with this medicine, that is, I still don't know the principle of its treatment.

The ingredients of this medicine are very simple, patchouli leaves and pig gall powder, and the excipients are talcum powder and black iron oxide.

Why patchouli leaves and pig gall powder can cure sinusitis, I still don't know, and no doctor can answer me.

As for the yin and yang and five elements, cold and fire, they cannot be justified, and I don't believe it at all.

There must be something in patchouli leaves and pig gall powder that is particularly effective for rhinitis, but no medical scientist can figure it out.

In my opinion, this is the fundamental reason why talking about traditional Chinese medicine will destroy the group.

The advantage of Western medicine and Western medicine is to explain things clearly, what pathogenic bacteria caused this disease, how the medicine eliminates the pathogenic bacteria, and how the human body recovers.

How amoxicillin eliminates Staphylococcus aureus, which can cause common pneumonia, and how norfloxacin treats diarrhea is really clear, clear, and absolutely effective medicine.

You can even observe the process of the reproduction and disappearance of pathogenic bacteria through a microscope, which is solid evidence.

Therefore, the vast majority of people who have received higher education can accept the concept of Western medicine.

But Western medicine is not a panacea. On the contrary, the diseases that Western medicine can figure out are quite limited.

The history of the establishment of real western medicine, I think, should be counted from penicillin, which is the first real western medicine. The previous western medicine of bloodletting therapy is worse than Indian cow urine.

If we start with penicillin, the history of western medicine is only more than a hundred years, and the number of truly symptomatic western medicines developed is extremely limited, because the cost of research and development of each medicine is extremely huge.

And the diseases of the human body are all kinds of strange things.

For the vast majority of diseases, Western medicine not only has no way to cure them, but even the pathogenic mechanism has not been clarified yet.

When you get a corresponding disease and go to the hospital for treatment, the doctor can only choose a few western medicines that can suppress the relevant symptoms for you, hoping that your immune system can recover.

Rhinitis is one of the areas. There is no symptomatic medicine. The so-called Western medicine relies on suppressing the disease and waiting for the body to heal itself.

In fact, there are many similar fields. For example, most diseases in skin diseases are of this type. Western medicine has very little use and basically relies on the body to heal itself.

There is nothing wrong with the research methods of Western medicine, but it is too difficult and time-consuming for them to study a disease clearly. I think it will take at least a thousand years to completely unravel the mysteries of all diseases in the human body.

However, among the prescriptions handed down from repeated trials in China for thousands of years, there are always individual prescriptions that are particularly effective and hit the blind spots of Western medicine.

Therefore, it is reasonable for the country to promote the combination of traditional Chinese and Western medicine.

All hardcore supporters of traditional Chinese medicine must be suffering from some kind of disease. After taking a lot of western medicine and taking a lot of it, it is effective, and then turned into a hardcore supporter.

I know that the saying that Western medicine is ineffective and Chinese medicine is effective is considered a liar by most supporters of Western medicine.

It is true that there are a large number of charlatans who use the banner of Chinese medicine to deceive people, blowing up individual self-healing phenomena as their own ancestral secret recipes, but there are indeed some people who are cured after taking real Chinese medicine.

I will teach you a way to identify real Chinese medicine or fake Chinese medicine.

First of all, you have to believe in the country.

The value of each prescription is huge, and the cost of developing a new drug is more than billions of yuan. Therefore, the country will never allow any valuable prescription to go outside.

The so-called ancestral secret recipes are all false, with a probability of 100%.

Any valuable traditional Chinese medicine has been included in the national production formula, and pharmaceutical factories have been organized to produce it.

If a certain prescription is not even considered by the pharmaceutical factory, it is definitely not worthy of being called a real traditional Chinese medicine.

For example, Huo Dan Wan is one of them.

Although my chronic sinusitis was cured by taking Huodan Pills, I only dare to recommend Huodan Pills, not any other traditional Chinese medicine.

Because I don't understand, I'm not sure, and I haven't personally experienced the effects of multiple drugs, how dare I push drugs randomly? That's a doctor's specialty, not mine.

For example, Huo Dan Pill, if I hadn’t tried it myself, when a blind cat encountered a dead mouse and cured my stubborn illness, I would never have believed that it was really effective.

You look at the manual.

The adverse reactions and contraindications of Huodan Wan are not yet clear.

If I didn't experience it personally, I'm sure it's useful. With this kind of instructions, I dare to eat it?

The vast majority of supporters of Western medicine dare not take it, and it is impossible to support this kind of medicine.

But Huo Dan Wan is indeed effective, how to make others accept this effective drug?

The country has been promoting traditional Chinese medicine, but the effect is extremely poor.

If it is just blunt propaganda, even if it is propagated a hundred times, the masses will not believe it, and people with higher knowledge structure will be less likely to believe it.

The core key is to figure out those Chinese medicines that are really useful.

For example, Huodan Pill, do a clinical trial to find out how much more effective this medicine is than traditional western medicine, and what are the adverse reactions and contraindications.

I can assure you that the clinical effectiveness of Huo Dan Pills is definitely much higher than that of traditional western medicine, as long as someone is willing to do this clinical experiment.

I believe that experts in the medical field must also know this, otherwise the country would not mention the integration of traditional Chinese and Western medicine.

So why haven't you done it for so many years?

Because clinical trials are very expensive, especially expensive.

However, because Huo Danwan has no patent rights, the price is only a few yuan a bottle, and the manufacturer can't make much money at all.

So, who wants to spend money to do this clinical trial?

Without experiments, the true efficacy of this drug will never be understood, and it can only be passed on by word of mouth from the cured.

After doing the experiment, it is necessary to ensure a certain rate of return on investment for the pharmaceutical factory, and to reward them through patents.

If there is no patent right for the pharmaceutical factory, then the country needs to fund the experiment itself.

I think this experiment is necessary. Only after this experiment can Chinese medicine really go abroad.

To say something small is to win glory for the country, but to say something big is to contribute to human medicine.

Also, are patchouli leaves and pig gall powder really the best formula? The results of the ancestors' trials are effective, but not necessarily the most effective.

What ingredients are working in it, and whether it can be purified and optimized to become a real modern medicine.

All of this requires the efforts of Chinese medical workers.

Now there is a way of propaganda, saying that the country promotes traditional Chinese medicine because it is cheap and can reduce the burden on patients.

I think this kind of propaganda is tantamount to stigmatizing traditional Chinese medicine as a cheap and unreliable substitute.

But in fact, many traditional Chinese medicines are really useful, but they cannot prove their usefulness.

If you have eaten it and compared it yourself, you will know its efficacy and become a die-hard fan of it, but if you have not compared it yourself, it is difficult to believe it.

Therefore, I suggest that for those traditional Chinese medicines that are really effective, large-scale and thorough medical research should be carried out, and their functions should be thoroughly understood through clinical trials.

Anyone who has figured it out will be granted the patent right, and the price will be raised within a certain range to stimulate manufacturers to do so.

This is the real promotion of traditional Chinese medicine.

Otherwise, there will only be an embarrassing situation like mine.

I know that Huo Dan pills are useful for chronic sinusitis, and I can guarantee that they are useful, but I still don't know why Huo Dan pills are useful.

一聊中药,群里就吵架

中药是个极度敏感的话题,被称之为毁群法宝。
只要一聊中药,群里就要吵架,而且是吵的一塌糊涂。
为什么会吵起来?
因为这个群里一定会出现一派人坚定的支持中药,一派人坚定的反对中药,两派人都坚定的认为对方是SB。
互相不服,接着就吵起来了。
问题的关键并不是每个群里为什么一定会存在这么两派人,而是这两派人的思想为什么都如此的坚定。
假如不是那么的坚定,他们也不会吵的这么凶。
很多人只看到了这个话题容易引发吵架,却不知道吵架的原因。
吵架的两派人都认为自己是正确的,其实他们还真的都是正确的。
正因为自己确实是正确的,所以他们都异常的坚定。
西药好还是中药好?或者说中西医谁更好?
这问题其实争论一个多世纪了。
作为一个知识流博主,如果你让我给一个生病的患者推荐药物,绝大多数情况下,我都会推荐西药/西医。
原理清晰,药效清晰,副作用清晰,我知道这个病是怎么来的,我也知道这个病是怎么没的,当然作为我的首选推荐。
但有一个病是例外,那就是鼻窦炎。
如果你得了鼻炎/鼻窦炎/慢性鼻窦炎,尤其是慢性鼻窦炎,我强烈推荐一款叫“霍胆丸”的中成药,长下面这样。 


这款药异常的便宜,十几年前就是几块钱一盒,如今还是几块钱一盒。
为了确认如今的价格,我还特地出去买了一盒,药店只收了我7.8元。 


我之所以推荐这款药,是因为我小时候得过慢性鼻窦炎,求助多个医生(西医),吃遍多款西药,就是没治好,后来吃了霍胆丸,一吃就好了,而且是痊愈,直接除根那种。
我几乎不吃任何中药,但我永远相信霍胆丸。
大概是我初一的时候吧,得了一场感冒,后来发展成了鼻炎。
当时爸妈也没怎么注意,后来发现了,求医吃了点药,也没治好。
再然后,发展成了鼻窦炎,后来变成了慢性鼻窦炎。
从初二开始,持续了整个初高中阶段,我都被这个病所折磨,特别的难受。
没得过鼻炎的人永远不知道那种感受,常年鼻塞,呼吸不畅,鼻腔内部的积液过多导致前额胀痛,颧骨压痛。
鼻炎发作的时候,你的注意力几乎只有鼻子,满脑袋都是想着如何让自己重新呼吸起来,压根没有心思去考虑其他事情。
而鼻炎这个毛病,到了晚上就更过分了。
因为重力的作用,你永远只能侧睡。
你向哪侧睡,哪侧的鼻子就一定堵,而另一侧的鼻子就会通,所以你永远只有单侧可以呼吸。
如果你敢躺着睡,那带来的不是两个通畅的鼻子,而是两个无法呼吸的鼻子,甚至可以半夜把你憋醒,被迫张口呼吸。
如果不幸得了感冒,鼻炎患者会迎来一场巨大的灾难,整个鼻子都会不通气,侧睡都没用,整晚都无法入眠,两侧全堵,擦鼻涕会擦到皮肤都破掉。
第二天起床,这个人都是昏昏沉沉的,记忆力和反应能力大幅衰减,感觉人生最幸福的事就是通畅的吸上一口空气。
所以这个病特别的影响学习,会严重降低学习效率,对于任何学生来说都是灾难。
而我,一直到了大学的时候才碰巧治好了这个病,直到高考考场上,我的呼吸都是不顺畅的。
所以我一直认为,如果当年我没有这个病,最终上的大学肯定不止985。
任何一个鼻炎患者,对我以前的遭遇都一定深有同感,尤其是慢性鼻窦炎。
病的如此难受,如此的影响生活,我为什么不去医院治疗。
去了,而且去的远不止一家,几乎每年我都会去2~3家医院求诊,换不同的药物来吃。
能治疗慢性鼻窦炎的西药,我几乎都用过了。
当年我用过的药,绝对不下20款,具体什么药我现在已经忘了。
我刚才去网上搜了搜鼻炎常用西药,下面这五款药我当初是肯定用过的,看包装和名字就眼熟。
其中几个药片是治疗过敏性鼻炎的,理论上对鼻窦炎是没用的,以我今天自学的医科知识都知道这玩意对鼻窦炎没用。但我当年肯定吃过,而且还吃的不少,不知道当初哪个医生给我开的,也许是死马当活马医。 


当初我年纪小,不懂,医生让我吃什么我就吃什么,说怎么滴药液我就怎么滴。
但,一律都没有用。
最后,我甚至连鼻穿刺手术都做了,极度痛苦。
但最后还是啥用都没有。
西医确实很难治疗鼻窦炎,治愈率极低,因为药物都不对症,西医系统从来就没有针对鼻炎致病菌专门研制一款药物。
因为研发新药成本很高,针对鼻炎研发赚不到钱。
以我自身的经验来看,盐水洗鼻都比上面那些所谓可以治鼻炎的西药有用。
中药也试过,求诊过几个中医,抓了一大包药去熬。
吃完之后,还是啥用都没有。
我上大学的时候,一度认为这辈子只能这样了,我会痛苦一辈子。
反正也已经痛苦习惯了,就认命了。
直到后来,我碰到了霍胆丸。
我已经忘记了是哪个医生给我开的这个药,只记得是个不大不小的西医院,但我非常感谢他。
这款药当初说要吃2个月才见效,但我不到2个星期的时候,就发现自己可以顺畅的呼吸了。
那种可以自由呼吸空气的感觉,简直让我有一种刑满释放的错觉。
整整一天的时间,我居然没有被阻碍呼吸。
被折磨多年的我,立刻就迷恋上了这种感觉。
我从未有过那么强烈的念头去吃一款药。
别说这款药能根治极其难缠的慢性鼻窦炎,即便它治标不治本需要一直服用,我也肯定会吃。
所以坚持2个月服药,对我来说根本就不是个事,一点折扣都不打了完成了服药任务。
然后我发现,我痊愈了。
即便停药,我也可以顺畅呼吸,晚上的时候想躺着睡就躺着睡,想侧着睡就侧着睡,再也不会半夜被憋醒了。
那一刻,我被这个药给彻底折服了。
后来的时光里,每次感冒,我的慢性鼻窦炎都100%的会重犯,具体症状就是感冒持续时间比普通人长很多,且鼻塞现象特别严重。
所以每次感冒的时候,我都一定会重新买一盒霍丹丸,药到病除,直接解决鼻塞问题。
这样的日子又持续了五六年,慢性鼻窦炎终于彻底的消失了,我即便再感冒,也不会重犯鼻窦炎了。
所以我才会特地去药店重买一盒确认价格,因为我已经很多年没吃过这款药了,顺便把药盒子给大家当模特拍点照片。
因为我的人生经历,所以我对于任何鼻炎患者都无脑的推荐霍胆丸,因为我自己确实就是靠这个药治好的,亲自试药得出的结果是这个药在治疗鼻炎鼻窦炎方面碾压所有中药和西药。
但是这个药有一个问题,就是我至今都不知道它治病的原理。
这款药的成分很简单,广藿香叶和猪胆粉,辅料为滑石粉和黑氧化铁。 


广藿香叶和猪胆粉为什么能治鼻窦炎,我至今都不知道,也没有一个医生能回答我。
至于什么阴阳五行,寒气和火气之类的说法,无法自圆其说,我是根本不信的。
广藿香叶和猪胆粉里面肯定有什么东西,对鼻炎特别有效,但目前没有医学家能搞清楚。
我觉得,这就是为什么谈中药为什么会毁群的根本原因。
西药和西医的优势就是把事情说的明明白白,这个病是什么致病菌引发的,药物是通过什么原理去消灭致病菌的,人体是怎么痊愈的,讲的清清楚楚。
阿莫西林是如何消灭能导致普通肺炎的金黄色葡萄球菌的,诺氟沙星是如何治疗拉肚子的,真的是清清楚楚,明明白白,绝对的特效药。
你甚至可以通过显微镜去观察致病菌繁殖和消失的过程,属于铁证如山。
因此,绝大多数接受过高等教育的人群,都能接受西医的理念。
但西医并不是万能的,相反,西医能搞清楚的疾病相当的有限。
真正西医成立的历史,我觉得应该从青霉素开始算,这才是第一款真正意义上的西药,以前那种放血疗法的西医,比印度的牛尿还不如。
如果从青霉素开始算,那西医的历史至今不过一百多年,研发出的真正对症的西药,数量极为有限,因为每一款药物的研发成本都是极其巨大的。
而人体的疾病,千奇百怪。
绝大多数疾病,西医不仅没有办法治,甚至连致病原理都还没有摸清楚。
你得了相应疾病去医院求诊,医生也只能从现有的西药里给你选几个能压制相关症状的,期待你体内的免疫系统能够痊愈。
鼻炎就是其中之一的领域,没有对症的药物,所谓西药都是靠压制病症,等候人体自愈。
类似的领域其实还有很多,比如说皮肤病里大部分疾病都是此类,西药用途很小,基本靠人体自愈。
西医的研究方法是没有错的,但他们研究清楚一个病太难,耗时太长,要彻底解开人体所有疾病的奥秘,我觉得至少要上千年。
但中国几千年反复试药流传下来的药方里,总有个别的药方是特别有效,且恰好命中了西医的治疗盲区。
因此,国家推行中西医结合治疗,是有道理的。
所有的中药铁杆支持者,都一定是身患某种疾病,大量吃西药无效后,吃了某个中药方有效,从而转化成铁杆支持者的。
我知道,那种西药无效中药有效的说法,被绝大多数西药支持者认为是骗子。
确实有大量的江湖骗子打着中医的旗号去骗人,把个别自愈现象吹成自己的祖传秘方,但也确实有人是吃到真正的中药而痊愈的。
我教大家一个办法去如何识别真中药还是假中药。
首先,你要相信国家。
每一款药方的价值都是巨大的,研发一款新药的成本都在几十亿元以上,因此国家是绝对不会容许任何有价值的药方流落在外的。
所谓祖传秘方,一律为假,概率为100%。
任何有价值的中药,都已经被列入了国家生产配方里,并已经组织了药厂生产。
如果某个药方,连药厂都看不上,那肯定不配称之为真正的中药。
比如说霍胆丸,就是其中之一。
虽然我的慢性鼻窦炎是吃霍胆丸治好的,但我只敢推荐霍胆丸,不敢推荐任何其他中药。
因为我看不懂,没有把握,没有亲身经历过多种药物的疗效,怎么敢乱推药,那是医生的专业,不是我的。
比如说霍胆丸这东西,如果不是我当年亲自试过,瞎猫碰上死耗子把自己的顽疾给治好了,我也绝不会相信它是真的有效。
你看看说明书。
霍胆丸的不良反应尚不明确,禁忌尚不明确。


如果不是我亲身经历,确保有用,就这种说明书,我敢吃?
绝大多数西药的支持者,都不敢吃的,也不可能去支持这种药。
但霍胆丸又确实是有效的,如何让别人接受这种有效的药物?
国家一直在推广中药,但效果奇差无比。
如果只是生硬宣传的话,就算宣传一百遍,群众也不会信的,知识结构越高的人越不会信。
核心的关键,在于把那些真正有用的中药搞清楚。
比如说霍丹丸,做一个临床实验,这款药究竟比传统西药有效率高多少,究竟有什么不良反应和禁忌,全部搞清楚。
我可以拍胸脯保证,霍丹丸的临床有效率绝对比传统西药高很多很多,只要有人愿意去做这个临床实验。
我相信,医药界的专家,也一定知道这一点,不然国家不会提什么中西医结合。
那为什么这么多年都没有做呢?
因为做临床试验很贵,特别贵。
而霍丹丸因为没有专利权,售价仅为几块钱一瓶,厂家压根就赚不到什么钱。
那么,谁愿意花钱去做这个临床试验呢?
不做实验,这款药的真正药效就永远搞不明白,只能靠痊愈者的口口相传,这在科学界是上不了台面,也没有公信力和说服力的。
做了实验,就要保证给药厂一定的投资回报率,通过专利来给他们回报。
如果不给药厂专利权,那么国家就需要自己出资来搞这个实验。
我觉得这个实验是有必要做的,只有做了这个实验,中药才能真正走出国门。
说小点是为国争光,说大点是为人类的医学做贡献。
而且,广藿香叶和猪胆粉真的是最佳配方么?老祖宗试出来的结果是有效的,但不一定是最有效的。
里面到底是什么成分在起作用,能否提纯优化,成为真正的现代药物。
这一切,都需要中国的医学工作者去努力。
现在有一种宣传思路,说国家推中药是因为中药便宜,可以降低患者负担。
我觉得这种宣传,等于在污名化中药,把中药视作一个廉价且不可靠的替代品。
但实际上,很多中药是真的有用,但无法证明自己有用。
你吃过,亲身对比过,你就知道其药效,成为其铁杆粉丝,但你没亲身对比过,就很难去相信它。
所以,我建议对那些真正有效的中药,大规模的进行彻底的医学研究,通过临床试验把其作用彻底的搞清楚。
谁搞清楚了,就授予谁专利权,在一定幅度内提价,刺激厂商去这么做。
这才是真正对中药的推广。
要不然,就只能出现像我这么尴尬的局面。
我知道霍丹丸对慢性鼻窦炎有用,也敢保证有用,但我至今居然都不知道霍丹丸为什么有用。 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

The Ultimate Tool Stack for AI Agents

弦线驻波