Once you know exactly what to do, the universe will help you get it一旦你非常清楚要做什么,宇宙就会帮你如愿以偿
Once you know exactly what to do, the universe will help you get it
01 Life will never help those who give in to fear
Life is very strange.
Once you know exactly what you want to do, many things can happen. Life will help you get what you want through a friend, relative, teacher, a granny, or someone else.
But if you're afraid to try, just because your dad might throw you out of the house, then you're lost. Life will never help those who give in to the demands of others out of fear.
But if you say, "This is something I really want to do, and I'm going after it," then something magical happens. In the process, you may have to starve and struggle to get through, but you will end up being a person of value, not just a copycat, and that is the magic of it.
Most of us are afraid of being different, and I know it's especially difficult for young people because India is a country that, unlike America and Europe, doesn't have economic freedom. The country is overpopulated, so everyone easily succumbs to reality.
You say, "What will happen to me if I don't listen?" But if you keep at it, you will meet something or someone to help you. If you really dare to be different from the prevailing customs, you are an independent person, and life will do what you want.
You know, there is a phenomenon in biology called "mutation," which refers to a sudden and spontaneous derailment from one's own kind.
If you have a garden with a particular variety of flowers, one morning you may find a whole new variety growing in it. This newly grown thing is called a "variant". Because it is a new species, it stands out and is of particular interest to gardeners.
The same is true of life. Once you start taking risks, things change in your heart and around you, and life helps you in different ways.
You may not like the way it appears, it may be misery, struggle and hunger, but once you welcome life, things will fall into place.
But you see, we don't want to meet life, we always like to play the safe game; but those who play the safe game die very safe, don't they?
02
With love, no matter what you do, you can do no wrong
The first thing is to completely empty the mind of everything known; secondly, there must be an energy that is not directed and controlled; thirdly, the highest form of order is needed. The meaning of order here is to completely end the chaos caused by conflicts. It is a quality of the mind without any characteristics.
We must completely abandon the idea and practice of relying on methods.
The central question is whether the mind - including the heart, the brain and the entire physical organism - can live without any distortion, without any compulsion and therefore without effort.
Ask yourself this question, and it's all about meditation.
Our mind is twisted; it is shaped by the culture we live in, by religion, by economic structures, by the food we eat, etc. The mind is given a definite shape, conditioned, and this conditioning is a distortion.
Only when there is no distortion, the mind can see very clearly, purely, completely, innocently. The first step is the ability to see -- the art of listening -- to see without distortion, and that means the mind has to be completely still, without a single movement.
Can the ever-moving mind be completely and absolutely still, without the slightest movement, without any method, system, practice, or control?
The mind has to be emptied of itself, of the past, to be highly sensitive; if it is burdened with the past, it cannot be sensitive.
Only a mind that has understood all this can ask this question.
And, when it asks the question, it doesn't have an answer, because the answer doesn't exist. The mind becomes highly sensitive and therefore extremely wise, and wisdom has no answers. Wisdom itself is the answer. The observer has no foothold, because wisdom is supreme.
Then the mind is no longer seeking, no longer longing for higher experiences, and therefore no longer in control. Look at the beauty in this, sir. It does not control because it is intelligent. It's running, it's working. Thus, in the act of wisdom itself, duality disappears. All this is meditation.
Like a cloud that starts to appear on top of a mountain, with a few little clouds around it, and when it moves, it covers the whole sky, the canyons, the mountains, the rivers, the people and the earth, everything. This is meditation, because meditation is attention to all life, not just a part of it.
Only then can the mind be completely still, without any activity -- not for the duration of that moment, because that moment has no length, because it does not belong to time. Time exists only when an observer experiencing silence says, "I wish I could experience more."
So that moment of absolute silence and stillness has neither past nor future, because it does not belong to time. Therefore, that utter stillness transcends all thought. And that moment is infinite because of eternity.
A mind free from all distortions is a truly religious mind, not a mind that visits temples, reads holy books, repeats rituals, however beautiful those rituals may seem; nor is it a mind full of images, It doesn't matter whether those images are imposed on it or it creates itself.
That means that there is that quality of love when the mind does not divide itself into the observer and the observed. When you have that love, it is the Supreme.
Life and study are inseparable, and there is great beauty in it. Because, after all, that is love.
Love is compassion, it is passion, passion for everything. Where there is love, there is no observer, no duality: a "you" who loves "me" and an "I" who loves "you". There is only love, though it may be for one person, or it may be for thousands of people; there is only love.
When there is love, no matter what you do, you can do no wrong. Love comes only when there is no observer.
03
We're never really honest with ourselves
Whole life is impossible when thoughts, time, and the desire for identity and grounding remain. They prevent the emergence of a complete, holistic way of life. You hear this statement, and you ask, "How do I stop thinking?" It's a natural question, isn't it?
You know that time is necessary to learn a skill, a language or a technical discipline. But you also begin to realize that there is time involved in the movement of "to be", from "what is" to "should be", and this time may be completely wrong, may not be real.
So you start questioning. Or do you just say, "I don't understand what you're talking about, but I'll take that statement away"? This is what is actually happening.
Honesty, like humility, is one of the most important things. When a vain person develops humility, that humility is part of vanity.
But humility actually has nothing to do with vanity, it has nothing to do with pride.
It's a state of mind that says, "I don't know what I am, let me find out," but never says, "I know."
By now, you've heard the truth: all time is now. You may agree, you may not agree. It's a deadly thing - agree and disagree.
Why should we agree or disagree? The sun will rise in the east, that's a fact, and you don't need to agree or disagree with it.
So, can we let go of the conditioning of our agreeing to disagreeing, so that both of us can look at the facts, so there is no division between those who agree and those who disagree?
Then all that remains is to see the thing as it is. You can say, "I didn't see that," but that's another story.
Then we can see why you didn't see it. However, when we enter the realm of agreeing to disagree, our thinking becomes fragmented.
You are a businessman, you make lots and lots of money, and then you build a temple or donate to charity.
Look at the contradictions in this. We are never really honest with ourselves—not in order to be something else or to realize something else, but to be clear, to have a sense of absolute honesty that there is no illusion.
If you lied, you lied, you knew it, and you said "I lied" without covering it up. When you are angry, you are angry, and you say you are angry. You don't make excuses for it, you don't look for explanations, you don't try to eliminate it.
This is absolutely essential if you want to explore deeper things, as we are doing now.
Don't turn facts into concepts, but stay with them - and this requires very clear insight.
Questions from netizens.
【one】
Question: Why can light and sound affect the growth of plants? What is the principle?
Walker: Because plants follow energy. Plants follow the energy spectrum. As long as they can get energy, no matter what form, even if you put the plant in the dark, it can grow. Plants follow energy, not just light. Similarly, when you play music to a plant, that is, you emit a kind of energy to the plant, and the plant will respond differently to the corresponding vibration.
【two】
Question: Why do I feel relieved after taking a shower and washing my hair, the psychological pressure is gone, and my thinking is particularly clear?
Hiker: Water has powerful energy and can change the energy structure of your body. Taking a bath or shower can change your energy. A big part of the relief you feel when washing your hair is that hair is a carrier of vibration. If you are hesitant to make a big decision, if you are in pain and depression, why not take a shower, wash your hair, make a decision, and face it all again. This is a nice trick, but often overlooked.
In daily life, taking a bath is a very common thing. Each of us will take a bath frequently to keep our bodies clean and hygienic. Different people have different bathing habits, many people like to take a shower in the morning, so what are the advantages and disadvantages of taking a shower in the morning? Let's take a look together below.
Benefits of taking a shower in the morning
1. Speed up metabolism
Taking a shower in the morning can not only make people refreshed and make their hair more shiny, natural and strong, but also help the body burn extra calories and speed up metabolism.
2. Skin is more radiant
No matter your skin type, taking a shower in the morning will keep your skin "hydrated" and looking better and more hydrated.
3. Feel happier
Many people wake up in the morning always groggy, and even have an inexplicable fire in their hearts, so why not take a bath. It improves mood, infuses energy, fights stress and anxiety, and keeps you happy.
4. Enhance immune function
Taking a bath in the morning can improve the function of the circulatory system, promote blood circulation, and enhance immunity.
5. Be energetic all day long
Taking a shower in the morning can rejuvenate, turn on the brain, and get things done more efficiently. Waking up early and taking a shower can completely "wash" away drowsiness and make you energetic.
Disadvantages of taking a shower in the morning
1. Easy to catch a cold
After sleeping all night, the body is in a relaxed state and the resistance is relatively low. If you take a bath at this time and the water temperature is not suitable, you will easily catch a cold.
2. It is easy to hurt your vitality
According to traditional Chinese medicine, people are vital, which represents a kind of energy. We often describe those who are depressed as "damaging their vitality". The vitality is in the kidneys. After sleeping all night, the body is in a process of repairing , if you take a bath in the morning, it is tantamount to purging the vitality that has just been restored, which will affect the health of the body.
3. Cause blood to become more viscous
Sleeping time at night is the period when the blood is most viscous, and the blood flow will also become slow. If you take a bath in the morning, because the temperature of the water is high, it will increase the viscosity of the blood and accelerate the damage to the blood vessels. If you keep it for a long time This habit of taking a bath in the morning will aggravate cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
4. prone to hypoglycemia
When you get up in the morning, take a shower before your body adapts, because you haven’t eaten, and your blood pressure is prone to low blood pressure and blood viscosity. Therefore, hypoglycemia is very prone to occur, and you may faint. Therefore, it is still not recommended to take a bath in the morning.
Tips for taking a shower in the morning
If you must take a bath in the morning under certain circumstances and conditions, you need to pay attention to the following points.
1. The temperature is not too high because people have not fully woken up yet. Using water with high temperature makes them prone to drowsiness. It is recommended to adjust the water temperature to be lower, so that you can wake up quickly, and you will feel refreshed after washing. to meet the day's life.
2. Do not take a bath on an empty stomach. Do not take a bath on an empty stomach in the morning. It is best to eat less milk or carbohydrates between baths, so as to avoid hypoglycemia during the bath. People who usually have hypoglycemia are advised not to choose morning Take a bath, and if you must, please wash after breakfast.
We are one,
No individual can exist independently without energy exchange.
Whether nature, matter or consciousness,
They all abide by the energy flow law of "giving is getting".
We are exchanging energy with the universe all the time, which is as natural as breathing. It's just that we don't consciously grasp the law of this energy exchange.
What we get does not come out of thin air, whether it is prosperity or hardship, abundance or scarcity, they all come in the form of energy exchange.
Many friends can't help but sigh with emotion when they are in deep trouble: Why is God so unfair to me? They feel that everything they encounter comes from the outside, or is a punishment from heaven.
In fact, the truth is this - what you experience, encounter, and possess today are all given by you in the past, and they flow back in another form of energy.
This is like a feature that all life forms have-metabolism. Because of metabolism, we can be called living organisms.
The essence of metabolism is a kind of energy exchange. The energy exchange in the universe is happening all the time, and no one can stop it.
When something disappears, the energy is actually transferred elsewhere, or returned to the infinite flow.
When a new thing is born, it is also the result of the manifestation of energy, and this energy will leave sooner or later.
How does the universe confirm your identity?
That is through what you can give. You cannot give what you do not have, you cannot give what you are not.
"Metabolism" of life energy
What is energy exchange?
Everything in the universe is in the process of "breathing", which is energy exchange.
All things do not want to be born,
but had to be born;
Nothing wants to die,
And had to die.
The birth and death of all things is actually the back and forth flow of energy.
You get what you give.
What you get today is what you paid for.
You are giving and you are getting at the same time, you have to give and you have to get - giving and receiving are the same energy circuit.
When you give, you are destined to get something. When you are giving, you are creating a circuit of energy flow, so when you give, energy has already flowed.
Only energy of the same frequency or "corresponding" energy can be exchanged. In simple terms, what quality of energy you give will be manifested in what quality.
If you want to be rich, then you must first give the energy that attracts wealth. A person who gives stingily will end up suffering from want.
Correspondence between the same frequency
This is called "giving and receiving in the same body" - whoever gives, who gets, who gives, who returns.
Our seemingly independent individuals are actually just a role. As characters, we are closely connected with everything in the universe.
And our original identity is one, and all things in the universe are infinite clones of our original identity, and they are all inseparable parts of us.
So all your giving is essentially giving to yourself. So the opposition of giving and taking disappears, and there is only the flow of energy.
On the surface, what you give may be real objects, but in fact what you give is still a kind of energy. At the same time as it is given, energy is transferred.
The fundamental significance of energy exchange is that it maintains the balance and harmony of energy in the universe.
All things in the universe become one through exchange
Why do all things in the universe need to exchange energy? Wouldn't it work without energy exchange?
This is like asking: Why do living organisms have metabolism? Why do we have to breathe?
This is impossible, because the existence of any matter and living organism requires energy, and they cannot manifest without the support of energy.
Many seemingly stable things are actually losing energy constantly. Only through the inflow of energy can it maintain the balance of energy, or maintain its stable existence. This is the so-called principle of entropy increase.
Everything is governed by the law of impermanence and is in constant energy exchange. In the process of the evolution of all things, there is a constant exchange of energy.
In fact, the universe uses this to tell us: we are indivisible, and no individual can exist independently without energy exchange.
Nature also abides by the law of energy flow that "give is what you get".
The flower gives fragrance when it is in full bloom, but he attracts bees and butterflies to come to collect honey; in the process of collecting honey, the flower is pollinated again, and then it can bear fruit. Flowers cannot not be given, nor can they not be obtained.
Animals give out carbon dioxide through respiration, and plants just need carbon dioxide to complete photosynthesis; at the same time, they give out oxygen, and only with oxygen can animals complete complete respiration. Animals can't help giving out carbon dioxide, and plants can't help giving out oxygen.
Now, we have understood: there is nothing but one body; all that is given is given to oneself.
Next, we humans are lucky—humans are the only species on this earth that can complete "self-transformation" (or active transformation). Although we have to give and have to get, we have a certain amount of free will.
Therefore, we can complete the energy exchange by giving consciously—that is, paying attention to our own thoughts.
every thought
are constructing energy loops
Our words and deeds are actually driven by thoughts, and all thoughts are energy waves of a specific frequency.
According to the rule of "corresponding to the same frequency", the energy wave of this specific frequency that we send out will induce the energy wave of the same frequency to come to us.
For example: If you are a person who is used to judging others, then all the judgments you send will eventually come back to you.
Every thought of your heart is exchanging energy with the universe. You are the first and ultimately the only recipient of all the thoughts you send out.
As the old saying goes:
It's not that I didn't report, the time has not yet come.
You must first give before you can receive. When you give, you start the energy loop...what you give, comes back to us at a given time. This specific time refers to the time when the cause and condition are sufficient.
If you want to change what you have, then you must change what you give. You get what you give, this is the symmetry of energy flow—
The giving of high-quality energy will result in the manifestation of high-quality energy;
The giving of low-quality energy will result in the manifestation of low-quality energy.
How to use the principle of energy exchange to change your situation?
People are all participants in energy exchange, and they are forced participants.
It's just that most people are exchanging energy unconsciously. When the state of consciousness is chaotic, it will lead to chaotic life.
Since we have to exchange energy and cannot prevent it, why don't we use the principle of energy exchange consciously?
Through specific giving, we can get what we want, and even control our own destiny.
According to the principle of "the same body of giving and receiving", we know: whoever gives, who gets; what is given, what is returned.
To change what we have, we must change what we give. Giving is the cause, getting is the effect.
Most people don't think at the level of cause, but at the level of effect. When the result comes, they try desperately to change the established result, which is often in vain.
Because the outcome of the matter is already doomed when you give it, you can only change the manifestation of the outcome, but you cannot change the outcome itself. We must work at the source of the "giving".
The so-called primary application refers to the exchange of energy at the material level. Giving is actually the application of the principle of energy exchange.
If you want to have more wealth, pay more wealth;
If you want to gain better popularity, help others more;
If you want to gain higher wisdom, share more knowledge.
But the energy exchange at the material level is not necessarily equivalent, and the low-dimensional energy is always absorbed by the high-dimensional energy, and even cleaned up. When the energy you give is relatively low frequency, it may be absorbed by high frequency energy.
The money you invest is likely to be wasted, and the product you produce may not be bought.
However, physical energy is of a lower dimension, and it is often modulated by higher-dimensional conscious energy. Therefore, your motivation is very important, because motivation determines the quality of the material energy you give.
If you are unwilling to give wealth, then the wealth you give is likely to go to waste; if you are unwilling to help others, and force yourself to help others, others will often not appreciate it; you have no love in your heart and pretend that you have love , will eventually be disgusting.
The so-called advanced application is the energy exchange at the level of consciousness.
The dimensions of conscious energy are many times higher than the dimensions of physical energy.
Conscious energy can go straight to our perfect self, and penetrate every corner and level of the universe.
What we give most is our thoughts, because we feel that thoughts are free and worthless. When we give thoughts, we don’t feel any sense of reluctance.
As everyone knows, thought is actually an energy wave, which is consciousness energy, which is stronger than any material energy.
01
Elementary applications of the principle of energy exchange
--substance
02
Advanced applications of energy exchange principles
——Mind
Only conscious energy can harness and manipulate material energy. Each of our motivations is an energy wave that we send to the universe, and the universe will inevitably respond.
Whoever makes the heart, who bears the result, what kind of heart leads to what kind of result.
In fact, at this level, it is no longer energy exchange, but the creation and manifestation of energy. This is a creative activity of conscious energy.
Because when we arouse our energy, we don’t have a specific energy output object, we input energy into the entire universe, and we have an energy exchange with the entire universe.
Your motivation will not change others, it will only change yourself. Your malicious intentions will only bring you bad results, and your kind intentions will also bring good results.
What kind of results you want to achieve depends on whether your intentions are sincere.
What you sincerely give represents what you have. This is a kind of confirmation action, confirming your original attributes to the universe.
If you can give wealth with sincerity, it means that you have wealth, which is to confirm to the universe that you are rich.
If you can show your love more and open your heart, then you will definitely get greater happiness and freedom.
The last thing to say is that energy cannot be retained by you. If you forcibly retain energy, you will actually hinder the free flow of energy.
On the level of energy: emotions, and even unhealthy states of the body are caused by energy congestion. They will naturally disappear when the free flow of energy is restored.
So you can't own anything, let alone keep anything, it just flows through you temporarily.
You try to keep these things by doing certain behaviors, and none of them will work.
All manifested energy will eventually disintegrate and return to infinite free flow. The movement of energy is constant all the time.
What you want, you must get it by "giving", you can't ask for it out of thin air.
You must first give before you can receive. When you give, you start the energy loop...
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I believe in a power far greater than myself,
Flowing through my body every day, every hour, every moment.
I open myself to let wisdom in,
I know that there is only one kind of wisdom in the world.
In this wisdom there are all the answers,
All solutions, all healing methods,
All new creations.
I believe in this power and wisdom,
Everything I need to know is also revealed,
Everything I need will come,
At the right time, in the right place, in the right order.
Everything is fine in my world!
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I have always been protected and guided by magical powers.
I have the confidence to examine my inner world.
I have the confidence to look into the past.
I have the confidence to expand my horizons in life.
I will never be fettered by my character~~
Whether in the past, present, or future.
Now I will throw away the weakness of my character,
Make me realize how glorious my existence is.
I am totally willing to learn to love myself.
All is well in my world!
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
The past cannot hold me back,
Because I am willing to learn and change.
I see that my past necessarily brings me to the present,
I would like to start from where I am now,
Clean out the room in my head.
I know it doesn't matter which room I start with,
So I now start with the smallest and easiest room,
That way I'll see results quickly.
I tremble at such an adventure,
Because I know I will never have such a unique experience again.
I would like to set myself free,
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I no longer choose narrow and poor ideas,
Now I choose to look at myself,
As the whole world sees,
I am perfect, whole and complete.
The fact that I exist is what I create,
Perfect, complete and complete.
Now I choose to build my life on the basis of my belief.
I was doing the right thing at the right time, in the right place.
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
Now I choose to calmly face the old thoughts in my head,
I am willing to change.
I can learn, I have the ability to learn. I am willing to change.
I choose to have fun while I do this.
When I find that there are other thoughts that need to be changed,
My chosen response was as if I had found treasure.
Little by little I see and feel changes in myself.
Thoughts will no longer have power over me.
I am the master of the world. I choose freedom.
Everything is fine in my world!
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I need to let go of my resistance to change,
Just like letting go of other negative thoughts.
They can't beat me, I'm the master of my own world
I try my best to adapt to the changes in my life.
I approve of myself and the way I have changed.
I do my best and life gets easier.
I am in the midst of an ever-changing river of life.
Today is a beautiful day.
This is my choice.
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
Change is a natural law in my life. I welcome change.
I am willing to change. I choose to change my mind.
I choose to change the vocabulary I use.
I switched from old to new and it was easy and enjoyable for me.
Forgiveness is easier than I thought.
Forgiveness makes me feel free and light.
Along with the joyful feeling, I love myself more and more.
The more resentment I let go, the more love I need to express.
I feel good about changing my mind.
I am learning to choose to experience the joy of today.
Everything is fine in my world!
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
my life is always new
Every moment in my life is new and vital.
I use my optimistic thinking to create whatever I want.
It's a new day and I'm a new me.
I think differently, I speak differently, and I act differently.
Others treat me differently.
My new world reflects my new thinking.
I sow new seeds with joy,
Because I know these seeds will be new experiences for me.
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I support myself and life will support me.
I see evidence of law at work,
It's all around me, everywhere in my life.
I make the learning process more and more enjoyable.
I start each day with gratitude and joy.
I eagerly look forward to the adventures of each day,
I know "all is well" in my life
I love who I am, I love what I do.
Life expresses life, love and joy in me.
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
In the depths of my heart lies the endless nectar of love,
It fills my heart, me and body, my mind, my life,
It leaves my body radiating in every direction,
Then it came back to me multiple times.
I release all my reserves of love,
Letting love out makes me feel good.
This is an expression of my inner joy, I love myself,
Therefore, I take care of my body with love.
I lovingly provide it with nourishing food and drink,
I groom it and dress it up with love.
What my body gives back to me is health and energy.
I have prepared a warm home for myself,
It can meet all my needs and is a happy home.
I fill every room with love,
No matter who comes in, including myself,
All will feel this love and be nourished by it.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I have the power to create myself.
I am completely open to accepting the abundance of wealth that the world has bestowed upon me.
All I need and expect.
I've had it before I even asked for it.
I am guided, protected and I choose what is best for me.
I am happy for the success of others,
I know there is enough wealth and success for each of us.
I often enrich my thoughts,
It increases my income as well,
My income can come from any source.
All is well in my world.
In my vast life,
Everything is perfect, whole and complete.
I realize my body is my best friend.
Every cell of my body is filled with divine wisdom.
I listen to my body and I know its advice is sound.
I am always safe, divine power is protecting and guiding me.
I choose to be healthy and free.
All is well in my world.
一旦你非常清楚要做什么,宇宙就会帮你如愿以偿
01生命永远不会帮助因恐惧而屈服的人
生命是很奇怪的。
一旦你非常清楚自己要做什么,许多事情就会发生。生命会通过一个朋友、亲戚、老师、一位老奶奶或其他人来帮你如愿以偿。
但是如果你害怕尝试,只因为父亲可能把你赶出家门,那么你就迷失了。生命永远不会帮助那些因为恐惧而屈服于别人要求的人。
但是如果你说“这是我真正想做的事,我要去追求”,那么有些神奇的事情就会发生。在过程中,你也许必须挨饿,挣扎过关,但是你终将是个有价值的人,而不只是个模仿者,这就是它神奇的地方。
我们大多数的人都害怕特立独行,我知道这对年轻人尤其困难,因为印度这个国家不同于美国及欧洲,在这里是没有经济自由的。这个国家人口过剩,所以每个人都容易向现实屈服。
你说:“我如果不听从,我会怎么样?”但是如果你坚持下去,你会碰到一些事或一些人来帮助你。如果你真的敢不同于流俗,你就是独立的人,生命就会如愿。
你知道,在生物学上有个现象叫“变种”,指的是从自己的种类中突然地自发脱轨。
如果你有个花园,种了特殊品种的花,有一天早上,你可能会发现其中竟长出全新品种的花来。这个新长出来的东西就叫“变种”。因为它是新种,所以很突出,园丁对它也特别有兴趣。
生命也是如此。一旦你开始冒险,你的心及你的周遭就会发生变化,生命会以不同的方式来给你助力。
你也许不喜欢它出现的形式,那可能是悲惨、挣扎与饥饿,但是一旦你能迎接生命,事情就会水到渠成。
可是你瞧,我们并不想迎接生命,我们老喜欢玩安全的游戏;然而那些玩安全游戏的人,也死得非常安全,不是吗?

02
有了爱,无论你做什么,都不会做错
首要的事情是彻底清空心中已知的一切;其次,要有一种没有指向、未被控制的能量;再次,还需要最高形式的秩序,秩序在这里的含义,是彻底终结冲突带来的混乱,是没有任何特性的心灵所具有的一种品质。
我们必须把借助方法的想法和做法彻底抛弃。
核心问题是,心灵——包括内心、大脑和整个物质有机体——能否没有任何扭曲、没有任何强迫因而毫不费力地活着。
请问问自己这个问题,这一切就是冥想。
我们的心灵是扭曲的;它被我们生活于其中的文化,被宗教、经济结构和被我们摄入的食物等等所塑形。心被赋予了一个明确的形状,被制约了,而这种制约是一种扭曲。
只有当扭曲不存在时,心才能够非常清晰、纯净、完整、纯真地去看。第一步是看的能力——倾听的艺术——没有扭曲地看,那意味着心必须彻底安静,没有一丝活动。
不停活动着的心能否彻底地、绝对地安静下来,没有丝毫运动,也不采用任何方法、体系、练习和控制?
心必须清空自己,清空过去的一切,才能变得高度敏感;如果载有过去的重负,它就无法敏感。
只有已经了解了这一切的心,才能提出这个问题。
而且,当它提出了这个问题,它也没有答案,因为答案并不存在。心变得高度敏感,因而极其智慧,而智慧并没有答案。智慧本身就是答案。观察者毫无立足之处,因为智慧是至高无上的。
于是,心不再追寻,不再渴望更高层次的体验,因而不再掌控。看看这其中的美,先生。它不掌控,因为它是智慧的。它在运转,它在工作。因而,在智慧的行动本身之中,二元状态消失了。这一切就是冥想。
就像开始出现在山顶上的一片云,周围有几片小小的云朵,当它移动起来,就覆盖了整个天空、峡谷、山脉、河流、人类和地球,覆盖了一切。这就是冥想,因为冥想是对所有生命的关注,而不仅仅是其中的一部分。
只有此时,心才能彻底寂静,没有丝毫活动——并非在那一刻持续的期间内如此,因为那一刻没有长度,因为它不属于时间。只有当有个经历寂静的观察者说“我希望能够体验更多”时,时间才会存在。
所以,那绝对寂静、安止的一刻,既没有过去也没有未来,因为它不属于时间。因此,那彻底的寂然不动超越了所有思想。而那一刻,因永恒而无限。
摆脱了所有扭曲的心灵,是真正的宗教之心,它并不是光顾寺庙的心、阅读圣书的心、重复仪式的心,无论那些仪式看起来多么美妙;它也不是充满了意象的心,无论那些意象是被强加于其上的,还是它自己制造出来的。
那意味着,当心灵没有把自己划分为观察者和被观察者时,才会有那种爱的品质。当你拥有了那份爱,它就是那至高无上者。
生活与学习是分不开的,这其中有着浩瀚的美。因为,毕竟那就是爱。
爱是慈悲,是激情,对一切的激情。有爱,就没有观察者,没有二元性:爱“我”的“你”和爱“你”的“我”。只有爱,尽管可能是爱一个人,也可能是爱千万人;只有爱。
当有爱时,无论你做什么,都不会做错。只有当观察者不存在时,爱才会到来。

03
我们从来没有对自己真正诚实过
当思想、时间以及对认同和根基的渴望依然存在时,完整的生活就不可能实现。它们妨碍了完整的、整体的生活方式出现。你听到了这个说法,然后你就会问:“我要如何停止思考呢?”这是一个很自然的问题,不是吗?
你知道时间对于学习一门技能、一门语言或者一个技术上的学科是必要的。但你也开始意识到“成为”、从“现在如何”到“应该如何”的这种运动中也包含了时间,而这种时间也许是完全错误的,也许是不真实的。
于是你开始质疑。还是你只是说,“我不明白你在讲什么,但我会带走这个说法”?这就是实际上正在发生的事情。
诚实,就像谦卑一样,是最重要的东西之一。当一个虚荣的人培养谦卑,那谦卑就是虚荣的一部分。
但谦卑实际上与虚荣、与骄傲毫无关系。
那是这样的一种心灵状态:它会说“我不知道自己现在如何,让我来探究一下”,而绝不会说“我知道了。”
现在,你已经听到了这个事实:所有的时间都是现在。你也许会同意,也许会不同意。这真是一件致命的事情——同意和不同意。
我们为什么要同意或者不同意呢?太阳会从东方升起,这是一个事实,对此你不需要同意或者不同意。
所以,我们能不能抛开我们同意不同意的制约,这样我们双方就都能看着事实,于是就没有了同意和不同意的人之间的分裂?
这样的话就只剩下如实地看到事情本身。你可以说,“我没看到”,但那就是另外一回事了。
然后我们就可以来看看你为什么没看到。然而,当我们进入了同意不同意的领域,我们的思维方式就会变得支离破碎。
你是一个生意人,你赚了很多很多钱,然后你建了一座寺庙或者捐献给慈善事业。
看看这其中的矛盾。我们从来没有对自己真正诚实过——不是为了成为别的什么或者领悟别的什么才诚实,而是保持清晰,拥有一种绝对的诚实感,那就是没有任何幻觉。
如果你说了谎,那你就是说了谎,你知道这一点,然后你说“我说谎了”,而不把它掩盖起来。当你生气时,你就是生气了,然后你说你生气了。你不去为它寻找借口、寻找解释,也不试图消除它。
如果你想探究更为深刻的事情,就像我们现在所做的这样,那么这一点就是绝对必要的。
不要把事实变成概念,而是与事实待在一起——而这需要非常清晰的洞察。
来自网友的提问。
【一】
问题:光和声音为什么能影响植物的生长?原理是什么?
徒步君:因为植物会追随能量,植物跟踪的是能量光谱,只要能获取到能量,不管什么形式,哪怕你将植物放在黑暗中它也能生长,植物追踪的是能量,不单单是光。同样,你对一株植物播放音乐,也就是对植物发射一种能量,对应的振动,植物会作出不同的反应。
【二】
问题:为什么洗澡洗头会如释重负,心理压力没有了,思路也格外清晰?
徒步君:水具有强大的能量,可以改变你身体的能量结构,泡澡,淋浴,可以改变你的能量。洗头会感到轻松自在,有一个重要原因是头发是振动的载体。如果你在做重大决定前犹豫不决,如果你处在痛苦烦闷中,不如冲个澡,洗个头,再来做抉择,再来重新面对这一切。这是一个不错的技巧,但常常被人忽略。
在日常生活中,洗澡是很平常的一件事情,我们每个人都会经常洗澡,从而保持身体干净卫生。不同的人有不同的洗澡习惯,很多人都喜欢早上洗澡,那么早上洗澡有什么好处和坏处?下面一起来看看吧。
早上洗澡的好处
1.加速新陈代谢
早上洗澡不仅能让人精神焕发,头发更光泽、自然、强韧,还能帮助身体燃烧额外的热量,加速新陈代谢。
2.皮肤更有光泽
无论肤质如何,早上洗澡能让肌肤“喝饱水”,皮肤看起来更好、更润泽。
3.心情更愉悦
很多人早上醒来总是昏昏沉沉的,甚至心里还会有一股莫名的火,那不妨洗个澡吧。它能改善情绪,给人注入能量,对抗压力和焦虑,保持愉悦。
4.增强免疫功能
早上洗澡能改善循环系统功能,促进血液循环,提升免疫力。
5.一整天都精神
早上洗澡能让人重新焕发生机,开启大脑,完成工作更有效率。早起洗个澡能完全“冲”走睡意,让你精力充沛。
早上洗澡的坏处
1.容易感冒
睡了一个晚上,身体处在一种放松的状态,抵抗力也是比较低的时候,如果这个时候洗澡,水温不适合的话,就非常容易感冒。
2.容易伤元气
按照中医的说法,人是元气的,它代表着一种精气神,我们经常形容那些委靡不振的人是“伤了元气”,元气在肾,睡了一个晚上,身体处在一个修复的过程中,如果晨起就洗澡,等于把刚修复起来的元气泻掉,会影响身体的健康。
3.导致血液更粘稠
晚上睡觉的时间,是血液最粘稠的时段,血流也会变得缓慢,如果晨起就洗澡,因为水的温度高,会加重血液的粘稠,加速对血管的破坏,如果长时间保持这种早上洗澡的习惯,就会加重心脑血管疾病。
4.容易低血糖
早上起来,身体还没有适应的时候就洗澡,因为没有进食,加上容易血压低、血液粘稠,因此,非常容易出现低血糖,很可能会晕倒。因此,还是不建议早上洗澡。
早上洗澡注意事项
那如果特定的环境和条件,一定要在早上洗澡,那就需要注意以下几点。
1.温度不过过高 因为人还没有完全清醒过来,用温度高的水,容易昏昏欲睡,建议将水温调整的低一些,这样可以迅速的清醒过来,洗完早之后整个人都精神抖擞的去迎接一天的生活。
2.不要空腹洗澡 晨起洗澡切忌空腹,最好洗澡之间少进食一些牛奶或者碳水化合物类的食物,这样可以避免在洗澡的过程中出现低血糖,平时就有低血糖的人建议不要选择早晨洗澡,如果必须洗也请在早餐后再洗。

我们是一体不分的,
没有个体能够脱离能量交换而独立存在。
无论是大自然、物质还是意识,
都遵守着“给即是得”的能量流动法则。
我们无时无刻不在与宇宙发生着能量交换,就像呼吸一样自然。只不过,我们并没有有意识地掌握这种能量交换的规律。
我们所得到的都不是凭空来的,无论是顺境或困境、丰盛或匮乏,都是以能量交换的形式而来到的。
有很多朋友在深陷困境的时候都会忍不住感慨:为什么上天对我如此不公?他们觉得自己所遭遇的一切来自于外部,或者是来自上天的惩罚。
其实,真相是这样的——你今天所体验的、所遭遇的、所拥有的,都是你过去曾经给予的,它们以另一种能量形态回流了。
这就如同所有生命形式都有的一个特征——新陈代谢。因为有了新陈代谢,我们才能称为生命体。
新陈代谢的本质,就是一种能量交换。宇宙中的能量交换时时刻刻都在发生着,谁也无法阻止。
当一种东西消失的时候,其实是能量转移到了别处,或者是回到了无限的流动之中。
当一种新生事物诞生的时候,同样也是能量显化的结果,而这股能量早晚还会离去。
宇宙是怎么确认你的身份的?
那就是通过你能给出什么。你不可能给出你没有的,你不可能给出你所不是的。
生命能量的“新陈代谢”
什么是能量交换?
宇宙中的万事万物都处在“呼吸”之中,这就是能量交换。
万物非欲生,
而不得不生;
万物非欲死,
而不得不死。
万物的生灭变化,其实就是能量的来回流动。
你付出了什么,那么你就会得到什么。
你今天所得到的就是你曾经所付出的。
你在不停的给,同时也在不停的得,你不得不给,也不得不得——给和得是同一个能量回路。
当你给出的同时,就注定了要得到什么。当你在给,就是在建立能量流通回路,因此,当你给出之时能量已经发生了流动。
同频率的能量或者“相应”的能量才会发生交换关系,简单来说,你付出什么品质的能量就会得到什么样品质的显化。
如果你想变得富有,那么你就必须首先给予能够吸引财富的能量。一个吝啬给予的人,最终会遭受匮乏。
同频间相应
这叫“施受同体”——谁付出,谁得到,谁给予,谁回流。
我们看似独立的个体,其实只是一个角色。我们以角色的身份与宇宙万物发生着紧密的联系。
而我们的本来身份是一体,宇宙万物是我们本来身份的无限分身,他们都是我们的不可分割的一部分。
所以说你所有的给,本质上都是给予了自己。因此给出与得到的对立消失了,只有能量的流动。
从表面上看你给出的可能是实物,但是实际上你给出的仍然是一种能量。给出的同时,能量就发生了转移。
能量交换的根本意义在于:它维持了宇宙间能量的平衡与和谐。
宇宙万物通过交换而成为一体
宇宙万物为什么要进行能量交换?不进行能量交换不行吗?
这就如同在问:生命体为什么有新陈代谢?我们为什么要有呼吸?
这是不可能的,因为任何物质和生物体的存在都需要能量,没有能量的支持它们都不可能呈现出来。
许多看似非常稳定的事物,其实在不断的发生着能量的流失。它只有通过能量的流入,才能维持能量的平衡,或者说维持它的稳定存在。这就是所谓的熵增原理。
万事万物都是无常法则的支配,都处在不断的能量交换之中。万物的演变过程当中不断的发生着能量交换。
其实在宇宙借此告诉我们:我们是一体不分的,没有任何个体能够不用能量交换而独立存在。
大自然也遵守着“给即是得”的能量流动法则。
花朵在盛开时给出了芬芳,然而他招引了蜜蜂蝴蝶前来采蜜;采蜜过程中花朵又得到了授粉,然后才能结出果实。花朵无法不给出,也无法不得到。
动物通过呼吸给出二氧化碳,而植物正好需要二氧化碳完成光合作用;同时又给出氧气,有氧气才能让动物完成完整的呼吸。动物无法不给出二氧化碳,植物无法不给出氧气。
现在,我们已经明白:一体之外,别无他物;所有的给出,都是给自己。
接下来,我们人类又是幸运的——人类是这个地球上唯一可以完成“自我转化”(或主动转化)的物种。我们虽然不得不给出,不得不得到,但是我们却有一定的自由意志。
因此,我们完全可以通过有意识的给出而完成能量交换——那就是关注自己的起心动念。
每一个起心动念
都在构造能量回路
我们的一言一行背后其实都是念头在驱动着,所有的念头都是特定频率的能量波。
根据“同频相应”的规则,我们发出的这种特定频率的能量波会感召同频的能量波来到我们身边。
比如:如果你是一个习惯于评判别人的人,那么你发出去的所有评判最终都会回到你的身上。
你的每一个起心动念都在与宇宙发生着能量交换。你是你发出去的所有念头的第一承受者,从根本上讲也是唯一承受者。
正如古语所言:
不是不报,时候未到。
你必须首先给出,然后才能得到。当你给予的时候,就启动了能量循环回路……给出的东西,在特定的时候都会回到我们自身。这个特定的时候指的就是因缘具足的时候。
如果你想改变你拥有的东西,那么你就必须改变你所给出的东西。你给出什么才会得到什么,这是能量流动的对称——
高品质能量的给出,会得到高品质的能量显化;
低品质能量的给出,会得到低品质的能量显化。
如何用能量交换原理改变自己的处境?
人们都是能量交换的参与者,而且是被迫的参与者。
只不过大部分的人都在无意识的进行能量交换,当意识状态是混乱的,就会导致混乱的人生。
既然我们不得不能量交换,也无法阻止能量交换,那么我们为什么不有意识地运用能量交换原理呢?
通过特定的给出,我们就可以得到自己想要的东西,甚至主导自己的命运。
根据“施受同体”原理,我们知道:谁给出,谁得到;给出什么,回流什么。
要想改变我们所拥有的,必须改变我们所给出的。给出是原因,获得是结果。
大部分的人并没有在原因层面去思考,而是着眼于结果层面。当结果出现的时候,他们拼命改变既定的结果,这往往会徒劳无功。
因为事情的结局在你给出的时候已经注定了,你只能改变结果的表现形式,但是无法改变结果本身。我们必须在“给出”的源头下手。
所谓初级应用,就是物质层面的能量交换。布施其实就是能量交换原理的应用。
你想拥有更多的财富,就多付出财富;
你想获取更好的人缘,就去多帮助别人;
你想获得更高的智慧,就多去分享知识。
但是物质层面的能量交换不一定是等价的,低维能量总是被高维能量所摄受,甚至被清理掉。当你给出的能量比较低频的时候,可能就会被高频能量所摄受。
你投出的钱很可能会打水漂,你生产的产品可能会无人问津。
然而,物质能量的维度较低,它常常被高维意识能量所调制。所以,你发心很显得重要了,因为发心决定了你给出的物质能量的品质。
如果你不情愿去付出财富,那么你付出的财富很可能会付诸东流;你不情愿去帮助别人,而强迫自己去帮助别人,别人也常常不会领情;你心中根本就没有爱而假装自己有爱心,终会招人厌恶。
所谓高级应用,就是意识层面的能量交换。
意识能量的维度比物质能量的维度高许多倍。
意识能量可以直通我们的圆满自性,贯穿宇宙的各个角落和层次。
我们给出最多的就是我们的念头,因为我们觉得念头是免费的,念头是不值钱的,在我们给出念头的时候,没有任何的不舍得感。
殊不知,念头其实就是能量波,它就是意识能量,它比任何物质能量都要强大。
01
能量交换原理的初级应用
——物质
02
能量交换原理的高级应用
——心念
只有意识能量,才能够驾驭和操控物质能量。我们每一个发心都是在向宇宙发射的能量波,而宇宙必然会做出回应。
谁发心,谁承受结果,什么样的发心导致什么样的结果。
实际上在这个层次上已经不是能量交换了,而是能量的创造显化。这是一种意识能量的创造活动。
因为当我们发心的时候,我们并没有特定的能量输出对象,我们把能量输入到了整个宇宙之中,我们与整个宇宙发生了能量交换。
你的发心不会改变别人,只会改变自己。你恶意的发心只会让自己招致恶果,你的善意发心也会带来善的结果。
你想获得什么样的结果,取决于你的发心是否真诚。
你真心给予出什么,代表着你有什么,这是一种确认动作,向宇宙确认你的这种本来属性。
你能真心给予财富,那代表着你拥有财富的,这是在向宇宙确认你是丰盛的。
如果你能够更多的展现自己的爱心,敞开自己的心灵,那么你必然能够得到更大的幸福和自由。
最后要说的是能量无法被你留住,如果你强行挽留能量,实际上就是阻碍了能量的自由流动。
在能量的层面上讲:情绪,甚至身体的非健康状态,都是能量被拥堵而导致的。当能量恢复自由流动的时候,它们会自然的消失。
所以说,你不可能拥有任何东西,更不可能留住任何东西,它们只是暂时流经你。
你试图通过做出某些行为而留住这些东西,都不可能奏效。
所有被显化的能量,最终将会瓦解而恢复到无限的自由流动之中。无时无刻的能量运动才是不变的。
你想得到什么,必须通过“给予”的方式取得,你不可能凭空索取。
你必须首先给出,然后才能得到。当你给予的时候,就启动了能量循环回路……
在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我相信有一种比我强大得多的力量,
每天、每时、每刻从我身体流过。
我打开自己让智慧进来,
我知道大千世界只有一种智慧。
在这智慧里面有所有的答案,
所有的解决方案,所有的康复方法,
所有的新创造。
我相信这种力量和智慧,
我需要知道的一切都也被揭示,
我所需要的一切都会到来,
在正确的时间、地点、按照正确的顺序。
我的世界一切都好!

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我总是被神奇的力量保护着、引导着。
我有把握审视自己的内心世界。
我有把握审视过去。
我有把握扩展生活的视野。
我永远不会被我的性格所羁绊~~
无论是过去、现在,还是将来。
现在我要抛弃我性格的弱点,
让我认识到我的存在是多么辉煌。
我完全愿意学会爱自己。
我的世界里一切都好!

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
过去无法将我羁绊,
因为我愿意学习和改变。
我看到我的过去必然地将我带到现在,
我愿意从我现在所处的地方开始,
打扫我头脑里的房间。
我知道从那一间开始并不重要,
所以我现在从最小的和最容易的房间开始,
这样我会很快看到成果。
作这样的冒险我感到颤栗,
因为我知道我再也不会有这样独特的经历。
我愿意给我自己自由,
我的世界一切可好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我不再选择那些狭窄和贫乏的理念,
现在我选择看看我自己,
就像全世界所看到的一样,
我是完美的、完整和完全的。
我存在的事实就是我所创造的,
完美的、完整的和完全的。
现在我选择在我这种信念的基础上建立我的生活。
我在正确的时间、地点、正在做着正确的事。
我的世界一切都好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
现在我选择平静地面对我头脑中旧的思维,
我愿意改变。
我能够学习,我有学习能力。我愿意改变。
在我做这些之时我选择乐趣。
当我发现有另外一些思想需要改变时,
我选择的反应是仿佛发现了财宝。
我一点点地看到和感到我自己的变化。
思想将不再能够左右我。
我是世界的主宰。我选择自由。
我的世界一切都好!

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我需要把抵制改变的思想抛弃,
就像抛弃其它消极思想一样。
它们无法战胜我,我才是自己世界的主人
我尽最大的努力顺应我生活中的改变。
我赞同自己,赞同自己改变的方式。
我尽自己最大的努力,日子变得简单起来。
我处在不断变化的生活的河流之中。
今天是美好的一天。
这是我的选择。
我的世界一切都好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
变化是我生活中的自然规律。我欢迎变化的到来。
我愿意改变。我选择改变我的思想。
我选择改变我使用的词汇。
我从旧的变成新的,这对我来说很容易也很愉快。
宽恕比我想像的要容易。
宽恕使我感到自由和轻松。
伴随着快乐的感觉,我越来越爱自己。
我放弃的怨恨越多,我需要表达的爱就越多。
改变我的思想我感觉很好。
我在学习选择体验今天的喜悦。
我的世界一切都好!

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我的生活总是新的
我生活中的每个时刻都是新鲜的,至关重要的。
我用我的乐观思想来创造我想要的一切。
这是新的一天,我也是新的我。
我想的不一样,我说的不一样,我的行为也不一样。
别人对待我的方式也不一样。
我的新世界反映出我的新思想。
我满怀喜悦种下新的种子,
因为我知道这些种子将成为我新的体验。
我的世界一切都好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我支持我自己,生活就会支持我。
我看到了规律起作用的证据,
它就在我的周围,在我生活中的任何地方。
我让学习的过程变得越来越快乐。
我的每一天都从感激和喜悦开始。
我充满热情的期盼每一天的冒险经历,
我知道我的生活中“一切都好”
我爱我自己本来的样子,我爱我的所作所为。
生活在我身上表达出生命、爱和快乐。
我的世界里一切都好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
在我心灵深处,埋藏着无尽的爱的甘露,
它充满我的心扉,我和身体,我的思想,我的生命,
它离开我的身体向各个方向辐射,
然后又成倍返回到我这儿。
我释放出所有爱心的储备,
释放爱心让我感觉良好。
这是我内心愉快的表达,我爱我自己,
因此,我用爱来照顾我的身体。
我满怀爱心地提供给它富有营养的食物和饮料,
我满怀爱心地修饰它,装扮它。
我的身体回馈给我的是健康和精力。
我给自己准备了一个温暖的家,
可以满足我任何需要,是一个快乐的家。
我用爱装满每个房间,
不管谁进来,包括我自己,
都会感觉到这种爱,并且被它滋养。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我拥有创造自己的力量。
我完全开放地接受世界赋予我的充足的财富。
所有我需要和期望的。
我还没有提出要求就已经被我获得。
我被指引着,保护着,我选择对我最好的。
我为他人的成功而高兴,
我知道有足够的财富有成功分给我们每一个人。
我经常丰富我的思想,
它使我的收入也随之增加,
我的收入可能来自任何渠道。
我的世界一切都好。

在我广阔的人生中,
一切都是完美、完整和完全的。
我认识到我的身体是我的好朋友。
我身体的每一个细胞都充满神圣的智慧。
我倾听身体的声音,我知道它的忠告都是正确的。
我永远是安全的,神圣的力量在保护着我,指导着我。
我选择做健康和自由的人。
我的世界一切都好。
评论
发表评论