At the Zunyi meeting, Kaifeng satirized Chairman Mao for not being able to fight, and the chairman made him speechless
If the Long March preserved the vitality of the Red Army, then the Zunyi Meeting was the most important node in the Long March.
The Zunyi Conference is a meeting that determines the fate of our party. It was this meeting that allowed Chairman Mao to re-command the Red Army and finally won the Long March.
Due to Li De's random command, the Red Army dropped sharply from 80,000 to 30,000 after World War I on the Xiangjiang River, and 50,000 soldiers stayed on the banks of the Xiangjiang River forever.
Not only did Li De not criticize, but he also blamed the enemy for being too powerful. Since he knew the enemy was strong, he still had to "fort against fort" with the enemy. If such a person commanded the Red Army, it would naturally cause countless soldiers of our army to die in vain.
But at that time Li De was a "foreign consultant" of the Comintern, and he was deeply trusted by Bogu, who was the veteran and backbone of the party. When the two sang together, many people who could not see the situation clearly were on the wrong team.
At the Zunyi Conference, Chairman Mao received the support of Zhou Enlai, Wang Jiaxiang, Zhu De and others for his speech. Most of the participants agreed that the "New Trio" would command the Red Army, but at this time Kaifeng blatantly stood up and sang Negative.
Kaifeng, formerly known as He Kequan, was a well-known "pencil" at the time. In order to protect Bo Gu, he opposed Chairman Mao's opinion at the meeting: "I disagree with Comrade Mao Zedong commanding the Red Army. "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" and "Sun Tzu's Art of War" came to fight, I don't think he can fight."
Kai Feng’s remarks were sharply satirized Chairman Mao, but Chairman Mao did not change his face, and asked Kai Feng: Comrade Kai Feng, you said that I read "Sun Tzu's Art of War" when I fought, then I would like to ask you, "The Art of War" How many chapters does Sun Tzu's Art of War have? What is the first sentence of Chapter 1 about?
Kai Feng's face turned red in an instant. He had never read "The Art of War" at all, so naturally he didn't know what it was talking about.
Afterwards, the chairman did not embarrass Kaifeng, but continued to talk, and finally won the support of most people, and regained the command of the Red Army.
Not long after, Kaifeng found himself satirizing people who "can't fight", and they may be the best fighters in the world.
Kaifeng also made a special review and expressed his firm support for Comrade Mao Zedong's command. In the subsequent Zhang Guotao split incident and Wang Ming's leftist incident, Kaifeng spared no effort to support Chairman Mao.
After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Kaifeng continued to use his "pen" and served as the acting head of the Central Propaganda Department and other important positions.
Kaifeng died of illness in 1955 at the age of 49.
But Kaifeng may never have imagined that not only he hadn't read "The Art of War", but the chairman hadn't read it much at that time.
Once Chairman Mao chatted with people around him, he talked about the Zunyi Conference. Chairman Mao revealed with a smile: "Kaifeng said that I read "Sun Tzu's Art of War" to fight. I really didn't read it carefully. But I guess he didn't read it, so I cheated him. Sure enough, he can't answer, let alone him, even I can't answer."
Keeping calm and strategizing, this is the portrayal of the chairman's life.
如果说长征保留了红军的有生力量,那么遵义会议就是长征中最重要的节点。
遵义会议是我党生死攸关,决定命运的一次会议,正是这次会议让毛主席重新指挥红军,最终取得了长征的胜利。
由于李德的胡乱指挥,湘江一战后红军从8万锐减到3万,5万将士就这么永远留在了湘江江畔。
李德不但不检讨,还将归咎于敌人太过强大,既然知道敌人强大,还要和敌人“堡垒对堡垒”,这样的人来指挥红军,自然会让我军无数将士枉死。
但当时李德是共产国际的“洋顾问”,深得博古的信赖,博古则是党内的老资历和主心骨,二人一唱一和,许多看不清局势的人就都站错了队。
遵义会议上,毛主席一番演讲收到了周恩来、王稼祥、朱德等人的支持,与会的大部分人都同意由“新三人团”来指挥红军,但此时凯丰却公然站出来唱了反调。
凯丰原名何克全,是当时有名的“笔杆子”,他为了维护博古,在会议上反对毛主席的意见:“我不同意毛泽东同志指挥红军,毛泽东同志军事水平好像也不怎么样,打仗都是靠《三国演义》《孙子兵法》来打的,我觉得他不会打仗。”
凯丰一番话夹枪带棒,尖锐地讽刺毛主席,但毛主席却面不改色,反问凯丰:凯丰同志,你说我打仗是看的《孙子兵法》,那我请问你,《孙子兵法》有多少章呢?第一章第一句话讲的是什么?
凯丰的脸瞬间就红了,他根本没看过《孙子兵法》,自然不知道其中讲的是什么。
随后主席也并没有为难凯丰,而是继续高谈阔论,最终赢得了大部分人的支持,重新拿到了红军的指挥权。
不久后,凯丰就发现自己讽刺“不会打仗”的人,可能是全天下最会打仗的了。
凯丰也特意作了检讨,并且表示坚决拥护毛泽东同志的指挥,在之后的张国焘分裂事件和王明左倾事件中,凯丰都不遗余力的力挺毛主席。
在建国后,凯丰继续发挥自己的“笔杆子”,担任了中央宣传部代部长等重要职位。
1955年凯丰因病逝世,年仅49岁。
但凯丰可能永远都想不到,不只是他没看过《孙子兵法》,主席在那个时候也没怎么看过。
一次毛主席和身边人闲聊,就聊到了遵义会议。毛主席就笑着透露道:“凯丰说我是看《孙子兵法》打仗的,我当年还真没细看过几眼啊。但我猜他可能也没看过,就诈了他一下,果然他答不上来,别说是他了,就算是我也答不上来啊。”
处变不惊,运筹帷幄,这正是主席这一生的写照。
正是因为有毛主席这样的人指挥红军,领导革命,中国才能从那个黑暗的年代中建立起璀璨的共和国。
评论
发表评论